The zip file in this download is named 'Yu-ATOGAG-m3.zip' and contains a saved city named 'Yu-ATOGAG-m3.sav'. This is Gweilo's solution for winning the final mission of the custom campaign "A Time of Gods and Generals". After downloading this file, open it and copy the file 'Yu-ATOGAG-m3.sav' into the \Save folder for one of your ruler names, then start the game for that ruler and load it.
The save was made in Jan of 812 CE. After loading the save game, turn on the workers at one of the carpenter sheds near the tumulus monument. The game will then run "hands free" to complete the monument and trigger the victory screen. Points of interest in this solution that I want to share are:
1. The mission (and the entire campaign) was played at 'Very Hard' difficulty.
2. The city has perfect Feng Shui.
3. The mission was won in 5 years.
4. I found a population of just under 4k to be optimum for my city design and preferences (i.e., minimal unemployment).
5. I used a single grand market with three food vendor shops to support my two common housing blocks.
6. I found using two mills to be optimum for the fastest food replenishment to the food vendors at the markets.
7. Military walls have been placed at the top of ramps on the slopes around most of the mountain to block off pathing. This makes those ramps impassable for enemy soldiers and forces the enemy invasions to attack at the two gatehouses near the map's entry and exit points. This is where I built "military gauntlets" of extra towers to provide a stronger defense. The purpose of the residential gates inside the gauntlet is to distract the enemy solders, while the crossbowmen from the towers and gatehouses rain down an arrow storm on them. This example is a very basic "military gauntlet" design; it could be improved by adding more towers.